Sunday, November 21, 2010

Picture Sunday

Hello, end of weekenders. Lazy weekend here at the Pod. Today was filled with some failures, but at least I kept busy at them. (They all had to do with videos and computers.)

However!

What a difference a week makes. Another week, another stew.

Well, kind of. This was actually a soup. I had to choose between kielbasa soup and kielbasa stew, and I chose the soup, it sounded easier and had less chopping involved.

Tomaotes, onions, green peppers, celery, three kinds of beans, kielbasa, then the water and spices. And wouldn't you know, it came out stewier than Some Dude's beef stew.






















And it's quite tasty. Slap a salad down beside it, and there was Sunday dinner.

The other one, the kielbasa stew has cabbage in it, though, and since I bought an extra kielbasa I might do that one next.

After all my project failures and a little dinner, I sat down to watch "The Amazing Race" and shake off the day. Milo took a place on the couch, where he immediately sacked out.


















That is a happy boy. Then he meandered over and took a closer position. Right on my shoulder.

























So, there you go. A nice weekend at home. Now time to gear up for the cooking for other people. Yikes.

Happy week.

Betland's Olympic Update:
* Hey! I got two movies watched this weekend!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Lily said...

Awwwwww.....

2:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That soup looks delicious! I love kielbasa.

Mary

6:44 AM  
Blogger Duke said...

Milo is a cutie

1:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home