Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Picture Sunday Addendum!

Hey! Remember the other night when I told you I had pictures from the DeepFatFriar but couldn't upload them? Well, I got smart and found a way!

OK. So the DFF is doing some home improvement. His current driveway was a caution.

























So he bought a buttload full of gravel to work on his driveway.




















There were no gulleys or ditches to keep the rain from washing him out.






















And now, here's what his driveway looks like, after a lot of wheebarrowing and working and placing of gravel. And gulleying.


























And yes, there is video of the rain, but before that, look at a better picture of his labyrinth than I took.




















And now, finally, check out this rain. Ick. We've all been having rain like this around here.





So there. Addendum!

An addition! Look at the picture of the gravel, and tell me what DFF's license plate means! No prizes, just kudos from DFF and me!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you a W too?

I'm so sick of this rain. That's what my drive looks like too.
Mary

6:43 AM  
Anonymous Terri aka Jacob said...

That yard is amazing!!! As for the license plate, this will drive me crazy till I find out! It looks like Are you a W, too? But since that makes no sense, it will be on my mind till you let me know what it really means.

3:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nope, not a W.

dff

5:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about Are you a Unitarian Universalist too?

Mary

6:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why, yes, I am? Why do you ask?

dff

8:01 PM  
Blogger Bet said...

Ding Ding Ding! Mary wins!

12:39 PM  
Blogger Aculifter said...

I need to know how the labyrinth was made I have an acre of uselessness awaiting a project. Wouldn't suck either being on the flight pad for the local airport....

8:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home