Sunday, January 18, 2015

Bruce M: Hey, with this TENS unit, you'll be able to come up with some really spectacular dance routines.
 Bet B: if i turn it up to 10, that's a distinct possibility
 Bet B: oh!  wait!
 Bet B: i guess you meant my back won't hurt so much and i can do more.
 Bet B: i was taking that that if i turn it up all the way, it'll send electrical shocks through me that will make dance like a holy roller.
 Bruce M: That might be an option too.
 Bet B: if i'm out of ideas, it's certainly something to think about
Bruce M: I'd even pay to see it.
Bet B: even if a few 'praise jesus'es are thrown in because i'm shocked beyond control?
Bruce M: Sure!
Bruce M: That's show business.
Bet B: woo
Bet B: you know, i keep a lot of clorox on hand for the cleaning person.  i hope i don't get shocked in to drinking some.
Bruce M: Nah.
Bruce M: Although that might put a certain spin on your performance.
Bet B: well, the holy rollers seem to survive it.  however, whatever happens, there will be NO snakes.
Bruce M: Snakes are optional.
Bruce M: How about a badger with a bad rash?
Bet B: ehhh, not so much.  maybe a squirrel with the pink-eye.
Bruce M: Too subtle.
Bet B: a stray cat with the influenza?
Bruce M: Not subtle, boring.
Bet B: well, i cannnot find nor hold a badger.
Bet B: how about milo with milo's old complaint?
Bet B: that needs some divine intervention
Bruce M: Boring.
Bet B: a toddler with the whooping cough?
Bruce M: Boring.
Bet B: ok, if you can't accept a goat with a urinary tract infection, we're done.
Bruce M: Only if it butts you during the routine.
Bet B: how could it not - it's a goat
Bruce M: Okay. Then I'll settle for that.
Bet B: praise jesus

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just thought I'd comment that you need to do your blog again.

2:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm Helena Julio from Ecuador,I want to talk good about Mr Benjamin on this topic. gives me financial support when all bank in my city turned down my request to grant me a loan of 500,000.00 USD, I tried all i could to get a loan from my banks here in Ecuador but they all turned me down because my credit was low but with god grace I came to know about Mr Benjamin so I decided to give a try to apply for the loan. With God willing they grant me a loan of 500,000.00 USD. The loan request that my banks here in Ecuador have turned me down for, it was really awesome doing business with them and my business is going well now. Email/WhatsApp Contact if you wish to apply for a loan from them.247officedept@gmail.com   WhatsApp    Contact:   +1-989-394-3740.

10:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home